Re: Strange problems with kmail and imap

Am Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2003 23:40 schrieb Joerg Platte:
> Hi!
>
> I've got some recent problems with the IMAP support in kmail (KMail: 1.5.2
> Debian/sid): Most of the time kmail isn't able to fetch new mails from the
> server but reads old mails without any problems. Restarting kmail seems to
> fix the problem for a few minutes...
>
> Has anybody encountered the same problem?

Yes. But the affected distribution is "woody". No problems on my home pc's
sid.

Kmail indicates that there are new mails (showing up like "Inbox (1)"), but
clicking on the folder does not cause kmail to load it. Local and pop3 stuff
seems to be ok, only imap is broken here. No idea what has changed. Kmail
is just unusable in the moment.

Cajus