ok in gnome - big in kde

Morning

I have got one badly problem with fonts in mozilla's menu.
J had used gnome-font-properties to set font size for 8pcx and it's all
ok but....till restart KDE. After restart fonts are again 12pcx and i
need... run gnome-font-properties and click "CLOSE" button only:) now
it's working great, fonts are small till next kde restart:)
Direct reconfigurations in .gtkrc* gives me similar effects.
In gnome i haven't got this problem.
Someone know what's wrong in SID and how repair this?
Many thanks for help.

--
mario