Installing lyx-qt on KDE 3.1.1

Hi all,

I have KDE 3.1.1 running on woody and I want to install lyx-qt 1.3.1-5, a
qt-frontend for the high-level word processor for LaTeX. There's an unmet
dependency, namely,
libqt3c102-mt (>= 3:3.1.1) Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version).
When I try to install this library, however, apt-get decides to remove all the
KDE 3.1.1 packages and install other ones as copied below. So I prefer not to
install the library, of course.
uranos:/home/eis# apt-get install libqt3c102-mt
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  debconf debconf-utils debhelper fontconfig gcc-3.3-base libaudio2 libc6
  libc6-dev libdb1-compat libexpat1 libfontconfig1 libfreetype6 libgcc1
  libncurses5 libncurses5-dev libpng12-0 libstdc++5 libstlport4.5c102 libxft2
  locales openoffice.org-bin po-debconf xbase-clients xfree86-common
  xlibmesa3-glu xlibs xlibs-dev
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  abiword abiword-common abiword-gtk abiword-plugins ark kalarm kappfinder
  karm kate kcalc kcharselect kcmlinuz kcoloredit kcontrol kcron kdebase-bin
  kdebase-kio-plugins kdelibs-bin kdelibs4 kdepasswd kdepim-libs kdeprint
  kdesktop kdf kdict kdm kedit kfind kghostview khelpcenter khexedit kicker
  kiconedit kit kjots klipper kmail kmenuedit knewsticker knode knotes
  konqueror konqueror-nsplugins konsole korganizer korn kpackage kpager kpaint
  kpersonalizer kruler kscreensaver ksirc ksmserver ksnapshot ksplash kstars
  ksysv ktimer ktip kuser kview kwin libarts1 libkdenetwork2 libkonq4
  libnss-db libqt3-mt lilo-config nas-lib secpolicy
  fontconfig gcc-3.3-base libaudio2 libdb1-compat libfontconfig1 libpng12-0
  libqt3c102-mt libstdc++5 libstlport4.5c102 libxft2 po-debconf xlibmesa3-glu
Can anyone help me? I haven't installed KOffice due to the same reason.

--
Emre Isik
Akdeniz University