KPart application.. rpath problem!

Hello all!

It is crazy... since kimagemapeditor has KPart architecture i have rpath
problems. Whatever I do, I get the lintian warning: W: kimagemapeditor:
binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/kimagemapeditor /usr/lib/kde3

- './configure --disable-rpath' doesn't help. It sets resp. unsets the
  variable $(KDE_RPATH) but -rpath will be used nevertheless.
- remake (make -f admin/Makefile.common) the automake stuff doesn't help.
- update libtool (libtoolize -f -c) incl. aclocal; automake; autoconf doesn't
   help, too. :-(

In the last case I try to avoid the LIBTOOL_IS_A_FOOL problem of a possible
old libtool versions. No success! In any case following line appears in the
Makefile:

$(CXXLINK) -rpath $(kde_moduledir) $(libkimagemapeditor_la_LDFLAGS)
$(libkimagemapeditor_la_OBJECTS) $(libkimagemapeditor_la_LIBADD) $(LIBS)

I've rebuild a few KDE apps and have seen the same line.. but at the end of
the build package they doesn't have a rpath. where is the trick!? :-)

At debian-devel i've only get the tip to use 'chrpath' to remove the rpath
from the binary. I think a very unaesthetic solution.

Can anybody help with words and/or deeds?

Many thanks,

Sebastian

PS.
At http://cojobo.bonn.de/~muszynski/debian/ you can find sources, diff etc.