Re: Cut and paste in konquerer is weird

On Saturday 24 May 2003 01:42, Simon Hepburn wrote:

> Thanks for being so outraged, it inspired me to finally experiment with
> klippers config options ;-) Here's what I get with everything2.com, copying

You are welcome! :)

> from main page, pasting into their search bar:
>
> *Config 1*
>
> [ ] Ignore selection
> [x] Sync contents
> [ ] Seperate clipboard and selection
>
> Ctrl-c works
> Ctrl-v works
> highlight, MMB works

I guess this is a workaround then. Seems to work for me..

One weird thing here though. First time I opened konquerer and went to
www.google.org and tried to highlight and paste with ctrl-v, without using
ctrl-c first, it copied the selection into the text box twice! Pressing
ctrl-v a second time copied it once. The same with further pastes. But if I
highlighted a different part of the text and tried to paste again, then the
first time it copied it twice again. I then clicked the address line and
tried it there, and then it only pasted the text once, and after that it
would consistently only paste the text once per ctrl-v press.

More weirdness.. :)

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.2 on Debian GNU/Linux