Re: Cut and paste in konquerer is weird

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 12:29:50AM +0200, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> On Thursday 22 May 2003 23:36, Chris Cheney wrote:
>
> Note that Anna Nymos already posted a similar answer. It doesn't fix it.
>
> > one as well. However, when you hit ctrl-v you are only pasting the last
> > thing you intentionally did the edit->copy on, not the last one you
> > highlighted.
>
> Ok I now have the following klipper setup: Ignore selection is checked,
> Seperate clipboard and selection radiobutton on.
>
> Now if I go to www.google.com and select som text from the homepage and press
> ctrl+c and then check the klipper history, nothing has happened at all. It
> doesn't copy the text to klipper at all.

That appears to be some bug specific to google.com front webpage I can
see it happen here as well, but not on slashdot, or on a google search
results page.  It would probably be good for you to file a bug on konq
via Help->Report Bug, and state you can't copy/paste off of google's
main webpage, if the copy/paste does work in konq for you on other
webpages...

Hmm now that I said that I can no longer copy off google search results
webpage, but slashdot still works, so there is definitely some bugs
there.

Chris