Re: libvorbis0 and libvorbis0a

On 22.Mai 2003 - 16:09:26, gelly sylvain wrote:
> > The testing distrib has served me very well on my
> > desktop machines and
> > I am still hesitant to
> > use a package as big as KDE from the unstable tree.
> > I guess I should
> > just ditch those fears and
> > give it a try.
>
> Right now the testing distribution is not really
> usable,

What do you mean by that? Ok, KDE is broken at the moment, but not for
very long, as KDE 3.1 has not that many problems in unstable and the new
QT is already here, even arts did it already to testing.

> I think it is far simpler to switch to sid,
> and use KDE from sid. You will have far less conflicts
> problems.

Yeah, but sooner or later, you will have some really bad problems,
because of broken packages in sid. And then you'll have to spent time to
correct the problems and reinstalling old packages.

Andreas

--
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.