howto upgrade to kde 3.1.1a

Hi, I upgraded to kde 3.1.1a by adding:
deb http://download.us.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/Debian stable main
and then I did "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade"
but when it installed it didn't look very satisfying, things like Koffice, games ,etc. were missing, when I tryed downloading kdevelop manually, by "apt-get install kdevelop" it says:
kdevelop: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.2.2-1) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kdebase-libs but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

then I try doing "apt-get install kdelibs3" which eareses all of my kde then I keep doing this loop.

My question is:
Is there a tutorial or a clean way to install kde 3.1.1a with everything in it, thus avoiding all this trouble?

Thanks a lot,

Zim