Re: Konqueror passing URL's to applications

Kevin Krammer wrote:

For example a Drag&Drop of a large selection of files from Konqueror or another filemanager.

Slightly OT, but this reminds me of some odd behaviour when I am trying to drag&drop multiple files.

When I select multiple file and then try to drag them elsewhere, I only 'catch' the file I am actually pointing to. The selection of the other files gets lost. I did not yet find a setting for that, maybe someone could point me to one or even tell me how to drag&drop properly.

I am running running KDE 3.1.1a on a debian sarge install with some packags from unstable as wel as some non-officiel repositories. I have an up to date install of the packages provided by http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.1/Debian.

Cheers,

sebas