Re: Problem with printing in konqueror?

> Are you sure it's just konqueror, or could it be printing something with lots
> of images that causes your problem?  Try some other apps and see.

FWIW, printing for me is also broken across all of KDE.  Whenever I open
a print dialog the corresponding app crashes.  I'm printing via cups.

A variant of this seems to be already logged in the BTS, in that if you
open the printer configuration in kcontrol and select one of the cups
printers then again you get a crash.

Ben.