Re: Konqueror running out of memory

Op maandag 5 mei 2003 19:19, schreef Russell Coker:
> After yesterday's update to Debian/unstable Konqueror keeps running out of
> memory and crashing on all web sites.  Has anyone else noticed this?
>
> Local browsing of HTML files seems OK.

Same here... kernel kills konqueror ... memoryleak somewhere?

I'm running a mixed Sarge with KDE from KDE.ORG for Woody and Gnome 2.2 from
Unstable and some (very little) other (mostely Gnome related) stuff from
Unstable.  It also happened here after updating... not upgrading to
KDE/Unstable.

--
Regards,

Jo Voordeckers