Re: kdelibs4-dev on woody

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 09:06:49PM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Well, I don't know what you guys are doing wrong all the time, my repository
> is really easy to use. Read http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde/README
>
> Ralf
I've already read that, and I would do it if I had the time to do it.  It would have been easier for me if apt decided that the kde packages I have installed right now from http://kde.us.themoes.org/pub/kde/stable/3.1/Debian/ would be considered out of date, and just dist-upgraded them.

Rene
--
rhorn@sdf.lonestar.org