kdm still slow on startup, solutions?

Hi!

I still have the problem mentioned earlier that kdm_greet eats up loads
of CPU/mem and takes very very long for start-up. Is there any solution
to this problem known. I have read about solution with libvorbis (hee,
sounds strange), FontPath and fs/config mixtures, and hell what more.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
Rome wasn't burned in a day.