Re: kmail within kde3.1 on sid ?

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 01:42:54PM -0500, James D. Freels scrawled:
> This is so frustrating !  We patiently await the release of 3.1 for sid.  It
> is announced and we patiently wait for the packages to arrive through the
> normal route through the Debian system.  Many people of commented that there
> is no kmail (kdenetwork).
>
> If I upgrade to KDE3.1 without kmail, will the kmail from the old version work
> ?  Not likely.  Therefore, we must continue to wait because we depend on
> kmail...
>
> What is the status and/or reason kmail is not available yet ?
>
> frustrated but not complaining...

Debian's ftpmasters have decided to sit on kdenetwork for a while, as
most KDE stuff refuses to compile on non-i386 architectures. I'm
investigating the problem.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne