kmail within kde3.1 on sid ?

This is so frustrating !  We patiently await the release of 3.1 for sid.  It
is announced and we patiently wait for the packages to arrive through the
normal route through the Debian system.  Many people of commented that there
is no kmail (kdenetwork).

If I upgrade to KDE3.1 without kmail, will the kmail from the old version work
?  Not likely.  Therefore, we must continue to wait because we depend on
kmail...

What is the status and/or reason kmail is not available yet ?

frustrated but not complaining...

--
James D. Freels, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory