Re: Qt Changes ahead - Info for package maintainers + developers

> a) Chris Cheney:  update kde-common/admin/debianrules and fix
> kdelibs/debian/dh-make template that people are going to use to produce KDE
> debs with.

One thing worth noting:  the admin/debianrules won't be coming from the
dh-make template; it will be coming (in most cases) from the upstream
tarball.  That is, even once calc makes this change in KDE CVS, almost all
3rd-party apps that aren't hosted on KDE CVS will still ship with an old
admin/ directory (since upstream developers don't seem to update them very
frequently in my experience) and so when people go to roll their own packages
it will still break AIUI.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
bab@debian.org

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world
its own shame.
	- Oscar Wilde