Re: 3.1 kl - 3.1 final

Le mer 05/02/2003 à 09:47, Chris Cheney a écrit :

> Sid usually gets security fixes fairly fast and is reasonably stable.
> If you are used to using linux then I would suggest running Sid.
> However, if you are a new user learning on Woody is probably easier.
> Also Woody almost always gets security fixes first.

I have the following line in my source.lists :
deb http://security.debian.org testing/updates main contrib non-free

I never paid attention to that, but is this never updated with security
fixes ?

Anyway, there is no solution for me, as woody is really out of date
(moreover I don't know how to downgrade), and I didn't choose debian
(for stability) to run unstable now !!!!

I have to go on with testing, and as I am really impressed by kde 3.1
(and my old PC will commit suicide the next time I ran mozilla), I
should go on with my compilations ????

Olivier