Re: 3.1 kl - 3.1 final

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 09:24:16AM +0100, Felix Homann wrote:
> So, Chris would you recommend either Woody or Sid, or Woody only? What about
> mixed Woody/Sid (will this work after the gcc update in Sid?)
>
> --Felix

Sid usually gets security fixes fairly fast and is reasonably stable.
If you are used to using linux then I would suggest running Sid.
However, if you are a new user learning on Woody is probably easier.
Also Woody almost always gets security fixes first.

I run Sid on all my machines. :)

I haven't tried using pinning before (I guess thats what you mean with a
Woody/Sid hybrid).

Chris