Re: konqueror 3.1.0 does not launch from kicker

Greeting,
I don't think it will work fine without konqueror.desktop since a guy
on iirc channel (#debian-kde) told me his konqueror worked fine without this file
just before the problem came out and asked me for konqueror.desktop.
So, I think konqueror really need that file.

Tim