konqueror 3.1.0 does not launch from kicker

hello to everyone,

i have just updatet from kde 3.1.0rc6 to kde 3.1.0 (karolinas packages) and
now konqueror does not launch any more from kicker on from panel. if i launch
it from konsole there is no problem. konqueror seems to be the only programm
having that problem. anyone out there knowing what to do.
thnx wolfgang
--
And for one second I lost my head
and for one second, I wished that you were dead

And for one second, I lost my breath
and for one second, I cherished what you said
and for one second it seemed that I was here all alone.
Hold back the tears that could fall for me.

And for one second, I understand
and for one second, my life was in your hands
and for one second, you wish that you were here all alone.
Hold back the tears that could fall for me, they fall alone.

Paradise Lost - One Second - One Second