Re: xmmsarts not installable

Chris Boyle wrote:
On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 15:08, Robert Kratky wrote:

kde3 source. as xmmsarts no longer exists (and is not needed), you don't need to worry about it...

News to me, and I'm supposed to be maintaining the thing! (xmmsarts)
Although, admittedly, I haven't really looked at it or made an upload in
ages... *hangs head in shame*.

oh well. shame on me. should have known you were going to fire back. the truth is, i read it in some discussion a while ago and thought i was just going to play the smart one. my comment was somewhat fueled by the fact i never really got xmmsarts to work for me ;(. sorry.

robert