Need a sponsor for my konversation package

Wow, Konversation sure is a great IRC client!  It would sure be great if it
were in Debian....  What?  You think so too?  You're a DD?  Splendid!
Consider sponsoring my package:

ITP:  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=222154
Upstream website:  http://konversation.sourceforge.net/
APT Sources:
 deb http://debian.houseofnate.net/ unstable proposed
 deb-src http://debian.houseofnate.net/ unstable proposed
Latest packaging source:

It's lintian & linda clean and all that jazz, and even has a snazzy new
copyright file, thanks to the advice of Peter Palfrader and Andrew Suffield.

P.S.  I was going to put "Single IRC client package seeks caring DD for
upload-based relationship" as the subject of this mail, but I was afraid no
one would read it.  =)

Nathaniel W. Turner
Tel: +1 508 579 1948 (mobile)