Latest kdevelop3 broken

Hi.

I tried to update my kdevelop3 packages, and I found a small problem:

dpkg: error al procesar
/var/cache/apt/archives/kdevelop3-data_4%3a3.0-01cvs-20031212_all.deb
(--unpack):
 intentando sobreescribir `/usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/apps/kdevelop.png',
que está también en el paquete kdevelop-data

Sorry for the spanish output O:-).
It means that kdevelop3-data was trying to overwrite an icon that was in
kdevelop-data. I know that kdevelop 2 is a bit old, and will not be
mantained, but in the time KDE 3.2 is still a beta, I will be using both
versions of kdevelop.

I solved the problem changing to /var/cache/apt/archives and turning back to
the old packages:
dpkg -i kdevelop3*0cvs-20031106*

Norman, will be possible to fix this?
Thanks a lot!