Re: WTF?

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 12:33, Amit Shah wrote:
> I don't see it; sid, kde 3.1.4, qt:

oh, I've got sid and the same version and I do have that file.

And:

[thor@hammer:~/qt-x11-free-3.2.1] find . | grep qtrc_it_was_me
[thor@hammer:~/qt-x11-free-3.2.1] fgrep -nri qtrc_it_was_me *

shows nothing.

btw: That's the source package's tgz...

But my qtrc_it_was_me is not from Feb 14, 2003; mine's from Feb 16. And it's
not part of any package. Does anyone know where to find specific older
versions of debian packages? I'm sure this has been part of an installer
script, as it's not part of any package and cannot have been, as it wasn't
deleted on update.
Sounds like someone had fun with the scripts. I'd like to see where it came
from. If the older version (someone with a huge local apt cache directory
could make an ls-l) doesn't have a hint to this as well, this should go to
debian-security.

Greetings,
--
Thomas Ritter

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin