Re: [info] kmyfirewall binary-i386 Package For Woody Available

El Domingo, 26 de Octubre de 2003 14:50, Nick Boyce escribió:
> The full package URL is
> http://es.kde.org/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/kmyfirewall-0.9.6-1_i386.de
>
> My thanks to the es.kde.org people, whoever they are :)

The author of the package, is Pedro Jurado (aka melenas). He is having some
problems with his email account, so this is written in way of him:

<quote>
Thanks, I am one of the KDE-Hispano webmaster, I see your message before,
althoug I reply it, this reply never arrive to the list :-(

Stay tuned for next packages for Debian Woody, in a couple weeks.
</quote>

I hope that this kde community, can still doing some work. Mostly, news and
articles, but more recently, a repository of debian packages and a place for
the Noia Icons.

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01