Re: What are the best windowed IRC clients, and which are apt-get'able?

On Monday 20 October 2003 22:45, Robin Verduijn wrote:
> Note: I am the Debian maintainer for the kvirc package.
>
> If you do like KVIrc, I advise you to try out the latest version (pre3-1)
> of KVIrc 2 in Sid. It is better integrated with KDE than KVIrc 3, and

Why in Newtons name aren't you packaging kvirc3 as it is?

It kicks kvirc 2s behind so much. The scripting system for example is so much
better than in kvirc 2.

> Give it a try and see for yourself :-)

No thanks.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux