Re: xfstt and KDE conflict?

Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
My entire X crashes when I try to view certain fonts in KDE-apps (but not in OpenOffice running under KDE). Have you any ideas how I could try to trace what fonts crash my X or why it crashes?

do you serve your fonts with a font server or directly?
either way, I would try to disable some font-paths either in /etcX11/fs/config (if you are using a font server) or in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 (in the 'Files' section) if you serve them directly.

try your X-logs in /var/log to get an error from X.

regards,
martin

--
Shall we hit it and quit? Yeah, hit it and quit? OK?
Hit it!