Re: kword 1.2.93 usability?

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 16:55, Craig H. Anderson wrote:
> I'm trying kword for the first time, version 1.2.93 currently
> in unstable.  Is this a usable version for others?  kword is
> crashing for me and doesn't seem to behave properly.  I'm wondering
> if I should wait for an updated version or ask about the problems
> I'm having.

It works for me. I use it only occationally though, and I would never claim
that it is bug free. I find that it crashes consistently (as do Kspread)
after prolonged use. The autosave function usually does a pretty good job at
rescuing your work.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux