Re: UPDATE: relocation errors and accented character problems

On Thursday 09 October 2003 02:30, Paul Cupis shaped the electrons to
shout:
> > Just to tell you:
> > I moved /usr/X11R6/lib/libXrender* aside, ran ldconfig and the error
> > was gone. That may be because /usr/X11R6/lib/libXrender.so.1 is used
> > instead of the symlink /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1.
>
> Correct, this is the current thinking. Branden is compiling a new
> libxrender package now, and when tested will upload to Debian.

I'm pretty sure this is unrelated to the wrong accented characters,
because I have no libXrender libraries in /usr/X11R6/lib/ in any of my
machines.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/