Re: [OT] Re: Spam because of this list

You prove my point :-D Enough people will always want drugs, pr0n, guns,
religion, and spam products that you'll never be able to stop them from
getting (or attempting to get) it, including money from former Nigerian vice
presidents.

None of which is to say that these five things are similar in any other
way....