necessarily imply that a kde install would fail (for my system: intel x86)

>From the debian kde mailing list I see:

Re: Big trouble with libqt3
From: Linus Gasser
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200310/msg00019.html
reading the rest of the list you can see that there are quite some troubles
for now with kde in unstable. Personally I'm running kde on stable, and it
works very well.

On my pentium system w/ a minimal Sid + minimal gnome (gnome installed cause
kde wouldn't install) I get:

# apt-get  install kde-core
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  kde-core: Depends: kdebase but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

=====Questions:
1) Can I somehow get or force to get a minimal working KDE system on my Sid
now?

2) Perhaps by pinning or something & installing from testing, or stable?

3) If there's no way to get a minimal Sid install working right now, what is
the eta for when KDE will be installable into Sid?  (And, what are the major
tasks needed for that to happen?)

Thanks for all the great work!  :)

PS: Putting the ETA on the debian kde wiki would be a wonderful addition to
that page!  :)