Re: Big trouble with libqt3

On Thursday 02 October 2003 12:29, Martin Braun wrote:
> I am using 'unstable' sources to get KDE 3.1.3/4.

Hi,
reading the rest of the list you can see that there are quite some troubles
for now with kde in unstable. Personally I'm running kde on stable, and it
works very well. Everything I need additionally, I do

apt-get -b source k3b

or whatever. Works very nice on an alpha, too ;)
 So, either wait (and get your sources.list clean), or install debian/stable
;)

greets

Ineiti

--