No accented chars in 3.1.4

Hi,
	I'm seeing something very strange with KDE/Qt. Accented characters don't
work in konqueror, konsole, kate... etc. (but they do in kmail, for
example).

It's even more strange that if I start any of those programs from the
[kc]onsole, they do work perfectly.

I have a mix of kdelibs:

- libqt from Sid.

- kdelibs from Sid.

- kdebase "dpkg-builded" from CVS (branch_3_1) and also tested with 3.1.4
sources available in kde.org (BTW, their debian version are still 3.1.3
in both, cvs and official 3.1.4 tar's).

- kdenetwork from Sid (3.1.3-1).

Is it possible that the problem occurs with all KDE programas compiled
against qt 3.2 in Sid? Or it's just a problem of the CVS/tar sources from
kde.org?

On the other hand, "special characters", "html characters" and asian chars
are still not shown (just the "big" square).

Regards,

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/