viewing fonts crashes in KDE crashes X

I seem to have some fonts installed that when viewed crashes the entire X.
What fonts could they be or what should I do to track which they are?

The problem can be reproduced on my machine by for example starting KOffice
and then selecting the "font" drop-down. The drop-down opens, but when I
start to scroll it my entire X crashes (and starts again showing KDM login
screen). The same behaviour is everywhere in KDE-programs, but not in
OpenOffice since it does not seem to show all the fonts viewable in other KDE

I'm running Libranet 2.7 (Debian woody) with KDE 3.1.4 and KOffice 1.2.1..

-Otto Kekäläinen