Re: fonts in kde

I had a problem with my fonts in kde2 because I had
selected "Use Anti-aliasing for fonts &..." so only a
few less beauty fonts were availailable. Maybe
unselecting it helps you.

I use woody and I don't have the
/etc/fonts/fonts.config neither local.config files, I
searched and seems they don't exist... other files
with the same functions?
About fc-cache, what package do I need to use it?
'cause I get "command not found". Instead I use
  fslsfonts -server unix/:7100
  fslsfonts -server unix/:7101  #serves true type
fonts
to list all fonts available. And
  xlsfonts
to list those usable for X.