Re: Konqueror, UTF-8

Børre Gaup wrote:

> It displays just fine in my cvs konqueror (from orth's packages).
> Do you use automatic encoding detection?

It turned out that Privoxy was messing up UTF-8 encoded pages. There is an
open bug against Privoxy about this. When I don't go through the proxy, the
problem mostly goes away. There are still a few less common characters, such
as the Greek heavy-breath mark, that render correctly in Mozilla Firebird
but not in Konqueror, but that's a relatively minor issue.

Thanks,

Craig