Re: Konsole and Unicode

On Thursday 31 July 2003 17:10, Peter Clark wrote:
> 	I'm trying to enable Unicode on my system, but ran into a little trouble
> with konsole. I have a file that is UTF-8 encoded, but when I view it with
> 'less' in konsole, I see the two-character representation, rather than a
> single glyph, even with konsole's font settings set to "Unicode".

After several problems with konsole, I've switched to uxterm - I never used
multitabbed konsole anyway, so there was no real loss of functionality (ok,
it's not transparent anymore, but I'd not call that functionality :^)

See the recent thread on debian-devel, subject 'unicode'.

-- vbi

--
featured link: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys