Re: Threading in KMail

The approach taken by Balsa seems the best to me. You have the choice between
a combo of the three (subject, irt, ref) or individually.

That said, I cannot stand Balsa, which is in my experience rather buggy and
cannot be scripted easily. I tried using it for a while in my xfce4 setup and
went back to Mozilla Mail.