Re: mouse does not move to right and left

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 01:47:10PM +0200, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
> i have the problem that my mouse sometimes does not move to the left or to the
> right. up and down is no problem. and i am sure that it is no
> hardwareproblem.
> my system:
> nvidia grafikcard (tnt) driver from the XFree86 project
> XFree 4.3 unofficial (from http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/)
> sid
> kde 3.1.2
> mouse: wireless wheel mouse (microsoft) ImPS/2
>
> does anyone can tell me what is going on?

Are you absolutely *sure* it's not a hardware problem? The "cordless"
thing gets me especially ...

PS: I'm running my debs, with a Logitech cordless keyboard/mouse - works
fine.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org