Re: Cut and paste in konquerer is weird

On Friday 23 May 2003 04:19, Chris Cheney wrote:

> Hmm now that I said that I can no longer copy off google search results
> webpage, but slashdot still works, so there is definitely some bugs
> there.

Yep. Works the first time on the result page, but further tries fails.

It seems to be intermitent though because on slashdot.org when I tried it the
first time after I first opened konqueror after a fresh boot, then it only
worked the first time, and not the second time. But after closing konqueror
and opening it again and going to slashdot, then it works every time I try.

I'm filing it now.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.2 on Debian GNU/Linux