Re: Cut and paste in konquerer is weird

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:28:11PM +0200, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> I don't understand though because even when I had just copied something to the
> klipper and the selection would still be active, then it would still paste
> garbage instead of what was copied and STILL marked/selected.

The Edit->Copy/Paste (ctrl+c/v) clipboard and the highlight selection
clipboard are separate by default. If you highlight something it goes
into that clipboard then if you selection edit->copy it goes into that
one as well. However, when you hit ctrl-v you are only pasting the last
thing you intentionally did the edit->copy on, not the last one you
highlighted.

Ignore selection - klipper doesn't put highlighted text into its list
Synchronize      - probably causes highlight and edit->copy to be same
                   (I didn't test it)

Chris