Re: Debian KDE 3 packages using a different kde_htmldir

Hi,

While perhaps related to debian, and packaging, I'd like to add that third
party KDE-based apps also seem unable to locate other files, such as .ui
files, which locate themselves in /usr/local/kde/share/apps/<appname>.

 Even though compiled locally, the apps themselves can't then find these
files. I had to move these to my own ~/.kde/share/apps/<appname> as the other
one doesn't appear to be searched properly.

(JuK, for those interested, is broken if compiled on Debian with these
packages, and segfaults when trying to play ANYTHING, until I fixed it as
described above)

Cheers,

David