Diff against faq.xml

I just fixed up a bunch of typos and misspellings.

--
Jeff Bonham
jbonham@mail.utm.utoronto.ca
>                the info about with kdelibs4 is called that into its own
119c119
<                Added Question about mcopidl
---
>                Added question about mcopidl
127,128c127,128
<                Added Question about other packages
<                Added Question about removing KDE
---
>                Added question about other packages
>                Added question about removing KDE
135c135
<                Converted to Docbook
---
>                Converted to DocBook
162c162
< 	 official packages from Debian at a later time.If this does
---
> 	 official packages from Debian at a later time. If this does
176c176
<                   Where is KDE3 for Sid/Unstable?
---
> 		  Where is KDE3 for Sid/Unstable?
212c212
<                   Where is KDE3 for Sarge/Testing?
---
> 		       Where is KDE3 for Sarge/Testing?
267c267
<                      url="mailto:debian-kde@lists.debian.org";>debian-kde@lists.debian.org</ulink> or file a bug in the Debian BTS using the reportbug tool. If you think it is a KDE bug as oppose to a Debian-KDE bug, you might like to file a bug at <ulink
---
>                      url="mailto:debian-kde@lists.debian.org";>debian-kde@lists.debian.org</ulink> or file a bug in the Debian BTS using the reportbug tool. If you think it is a KDE bug as opposed to a Debian-KDE bug, you might like to file a bug at <ulink
308c308
---
340c340
<                   (i.e. run apt-get install foo and say yes to installing bar, or just install
---
> 		  (i.e. run <command>apt-get install foo</command> and say yes to installing bar, or just install
342c342
<                   it can on its own by own dist-upgrade instead; in that case, it would
---
> 		  it can on its own by using <command>apt-get dist-upgrade</command> instead; in that case, it would
409c409
<                   should recongnise KDE 3 and add it automatically, but you can add it manually by
---
>                   should recognize KDE 3 and add it automatically, but you can add it manually by
503c503
< 	         With the KDE 3.1 packages, we do not beleive this to still occur. If this bug bites you with the official KDE 3.1 packages, please let us know at <ulink url="mailto:debian-kde@lists.debian.org";>debian-kde@lists.debian.org</ulink>.
---
> 	         With the KDE 3.1 packages, we do not believe this to still occur. If this bug bites you with the official KDE 3.1 packages, please let us know at <ulink url="mailto:debian-kde@lists.debian.org";>debian-kde@lists.debian.org</ulink>.
537c537
<                   and the sound server ran via
---
>                   and the sound server run via
630c630
<                   repeat the question unless its been a long while and several new
---
>                   repeat the question unless it's been a long while and several new
661c661
<                   Debian packaging.
---
> 		  Debian packaging?
679c679
< 	     <para>I'm trying to compile a KDE program, but ./configure tells me it cannot find the QT3 headers</para>
---
> 	     <para>I'm trying to compile a KDE program, but ./configure tells me it cannot find the QT3 headers.</para>
689c689
---
692c692
---
721,722c721,722
<                         incorrect information. Please email patches the
<                         the xml source to <ulink
---
> 			incorrect information. Please email patches against the
>                         the XML source to <ulink
743c743
<                         jpeg2000 support
---