Re: Here we go again with broken fonts

Can't see any new problems. But my small "ö" (that's the German umlaut for
"oe", just in case you can't see it...) is gone for some time now in
Helvetica 14pt and some other sizes (at least in KDE). In some cases the
apostrophe is missing as well. I've reproduced this on three different Sid
machines.

Can anybody suggest at least for which package I should file a bug report?

--Felix