Re: DSA-293-1, DSA-284-1

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:59 pm, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 11:22:33AM +0200, No?l K?the wrote:
> > Shouldn't we change from the one-maintainer-who-is
> > doing-the-whole-kde-core-stuff to a small team like other successfull
> > big packages (openoffice, gcc, libc,...)?
>
> Volunteers, anyone?

I'd certainly be prepared to put some time and effort in as
long as someone else has a clue of what actually needs doing.

Personally, I think every deb should have it's own webspace,
forum, mailing-list and team behind it and be completely
personality-cult-free. That's not a dig at anyone here, I've
always felt this should be the case ever since whenever...

--markc