Re: Cups Support

Hmm - kdelibs3-cups isn't the right version AFAIK - all the KDE3.1.1 things
are kdelibs4-xx.

I'm not actually on sid myself, but I AM on KDE 3.1.1, and haven't got any
kdelibsx-cups or anything, so I'm not sure if you need them, and that there's
a good possibility you might not need it.

If testing with just the normal cupsys stuff doesn't work, tell us what the
errors you get are.

David