Re: kmail & cryptplug anyone?

Hi, Ralf!

On Monday 07 April 2003 13:14, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > I'm really having problems figuring out what exactly I need to make
> > this work?
> http://kmail.kde.org

Oh, well...
I already knew that page you know. But thanks anyway. ;)

It does however not at all address my questions which were:

1. Am I too stupid and it doest already work *with packages from sid*?
2. If not, what's the problem *with the packages in sid*?
3. Is there someone working on creating/fixing *the packages in sid*?
4. Would it not be useful to have a metapackage which pulls in all the
necessary stuff to use the plugins in kmail/mutt/whatever?

I do not use Debian to compile such complicated stuff of which I have no
idea how it works myself.

What I figured out is that I'm missing the following packages:
libksba
newpg
pinentry
none of which seem to be available in sid.
For all of them there's an ITP filed by you.
So you should know what the deal is with "kmail & cryptplug *in sid*" :)

Cheers,
 Mika