Re: 3.1.1 logout problem.

> Please get together and try to collect as much information as possible, then
> file a bugreport at bugs.kde.org. You may want to replace the kdebase stuff
> and maybe kdm with the version from KDE 3.1.0 in the meantime (because the
> error is most likely to be caused from that part of KDE).
>
> Ralf

Nailed down the problem a little bit, first time kdeinit_shutdown is run from the startkde script I get this error in my .xsession-errors file:

startkde: Shutting down...
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
Error: Can't contact kdeinit!
startkde: Running shutdown scripts...
startkde: Done.
startkde: Starting up...

kde starts up again and the second time I run kdeinit_shutdown from a term it works, no error in the .xsession-errors

Any ideas?

/Robert