Re: kmail's folder mailing list feature not working?

Actually, in previous release of Kmail, i did not need the buttons because the
property "Holds a mailing list" automatically filled in the To: field for new
mails and replys.  There is no point to that field if i had to still push the
button or manually fill in the To: field.

I think something is wrong with the current kmail about this feature at least,
but that's just me.

[ On Saturday 22 March 2003 04:41 pm, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote ]

--
did someone burn my pork chop?