Re: kmail's folder mailing list feature not working?

On Saturday 22 March 2003 21:50, Anh Lai wrote:
> Does anyone have the option for a folder's property: "Holds a mailing list"
> working?

Well kind of..

> Normally, i can creat new mail in that folder, and the mailing list email
> is auto inserted into the To: field.

Yes. There is a seperate icon you can add to the toolbar that specifically
mails the mailinglist. There is even a special icon just for replying to a
mailing list post.

Don't quote me on this, but it seems there ought to be a way to dynamically
switch toolbar icons depending on which folder you are in.

Anybody else have any clues?

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1 on Debian GNU/Linux